Saturday, February 5, 2011

Johnson Girls

I had so much fun with these girls today. We started around noon and I took them home around 3. We started at Ancestor Square then took some at the library, and up by the old airport overlooking the city of St. George. They were such good models.

She was so tired. This was at the end of our outing. She slept in the car for an hour while we drove around getting ice cream and taking pictures up at the airport.. no worries.. I kept a close eye on her too.. :)


Jadyn's boots were really slippery on this tree and she fell shortly after I took this picture.. haha

We were gonna go over to the main street part but after these pictures by the tree the girls were super thirsty and tired. So we took a break and got some pizza.

Yay!! They were all smiling for this one.





I'm so glad we stopped up at this spot. We were actually going to just go home but they wanted to drive up a steep road. So I took them here.. got some way good shots of them with the temple.



haha.. she's barefoot.. :)


The only way I could get Ashlyn to even look at the camera was to say "Ashlyn, say cheese." So she'd look for a split second and say cheese with the cheesiest grin on her face.. but it's so priceless.. gotta love it. :)

I love their eyes in this one. Breckyn just loved holding the flowers.. she said, "Jadyn, hold them close to you like this." haha


She ran down the hill and threw her hands in the air and said, "TA DA!" She's so stinkin cute. She pretty much just ran around ancestor square while I took pictures of the other girls.







I love how photo-genic she is. She smiled the right way, she posed the right way, and even knew what she was going to do.. so cute!



3 comments:

  1. Very creative Michelle. These look great. You've given me some ideas to try. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very good at this stuff...really! We have some great friends in St.George, John and Teresa Menlove...and son Josh. They are some of our bestest friends ever:) Josh may be in one of the Young Singles Adult wards...?

    Russ n Virginia Hopkins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh yes! Josh Menlove.. I actually think him and I talked about you guys once. He was in my old ward. That guy is funny. Small world. Haha

    ReplyDelete