Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Random settings

Decided to go out again today.. Finally figured out how to focus on certain things.. SWEET!!! I love taking pictures!




This is the church up on Foremaster.. it is such a pretty church.








Love these temple ones..






This line of trees is so pretty.. wish it wasn't on a busy road or by a trailer park.







The road less traveled.. :)

K so I was watching this show and one of the ending scenes ends on her putting flowers down by this spot where here husband died in a crash and it's so pretty.. so this is what gave me the idea..



Gotta love the red dirt of Southern Utah.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job! I like the vibrant colors. Too bad you don't live in Idaho; I could have you take our family pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would seriously be so much fun.. I wish I could do that!!

    ReplyDelete